Quality and safety
Since the Company’s first days, the main principle was to ensure the product quality. Therefore, in June 1998, we created our own testing laboratory accredited by the national accreditation system of the Republic of Belarus where all raw materials and finished products undergo thorough quality control. It was established to improve our competitiveness on the market in Belarus and abroad, to continuously enhance the production quality, to meet the consumer needs, to improve management efficiency and provide stability and social guarantees to those employed.
In the autumn of 2005 we implemented and certified a quality management system for compliance with the requirements of STB ISO 9001, while in December 2008 we successfully implemented and were certified for compliance with the requirements of STB 1470 (which sets the basic requirements for a quality and safety management system based on hazard analysis and critical control points − HACCP).
Our production process fully complies with all the international quality standards.
Certificates of conformity
ISO 9000 — is a series of international standards containing the terms and definitions, basic principles of quality management, requirements for the quality management system of organizations and enterprises, and guidance for achieving a sustainable results.
The quality management system is a documented "image" of an enterprise as an entity, i.e. a self-regulating mechanism adapted to live in a particular economic environment.
The purpose of the quality management system is to achieve long-term success by maximizing the satisfaction of the consumers, employees, owners of the enterprise and society as a whole.
The quality management system is aimed at continuous quality improvement by using the PDCA cycle (Deming Cycle) that includes planning, action, analysis, correction (elimination of the causes of non-conformities, and not just correction of the outcome).
The quality management system is primarily aimed at:
- preventing the causes of non-conformities;
- engaging all the company’s employees in the quality improvement activities;
- active strategic management;
- continuous improvement of the product and process quality;
- using scientific approaches in problem solving;
- regular self-evaluation.
НАССР is a documented system that ensures hazard identification, setting critical control points and preventive measures and implementing a verification system. HACCP is a globally proven method for ensuring food safety.
This system provides control at all food production stages, at any point of production, storage and sale of products where hazardous situations may arise. Special attention is paid to critical control points in which all types of risks associated with the use of food can be prevented, eliminated or reduced to an acceptable level due to the use of targeted control measures.
The HACCP system is developed in view of seven basic principles:
- analysis of hazardous factors (risks) - through assessment of the significance of risks and their hazard level at all stages of the life cycle;
- determining the critical control points;
- setting critical limits for each CCP - defining a criterion that indicates that the process is under control;
- monitoring system development that allows monitoring critical control points based on the planned measures or observations;
- identifying corrective actions to be taken when the monitoring indicates the lack of management at a particular critical control point;
- a verification procedure development to prove the HACCP system effectiveness;
- development of documentation for all procedures and records complying with HACCP principles and their application.